Program Manager, Learning Design & Delivery at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
In this role you’ll manage logistics and execution of enablement programs for our Customer Success (CS) teams. You will build scalable, effective workflows to ensure smooth operations surrounding learning needs, delegating project work, seeking out and organizing resources, and communicating with stakeholders through every step of the process.
You will be the gatekeeper for all CS enablement requests. You will partner cross-functionally to make sure no enablement needs fall through the cracks and work is delegated with data-backed decision making. You will own the adoption of a project management tool and ensure accurate and complete usage by the Enablement team. This includes navigating complex project details and balancing multiple priorities at any given time.
About this roll*:
- Champion a formal intake process for all enablement needs, including creating and implementing workflows, standards, and templates that keep the team nimble in a culture that moves fast and iterates quickly
- Build accountability metrics to drive adoption of our project management tool, Asana
- Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple departments to complete needs assessments for enablement requests to determine project details, desired outcomes, timelines, and impact
- Delegate ownership of projects based on role and bandwidth while providing solution recommendations based on scope and impact
- Create and implement a data-driven process for analyzing project completion, bandwidth capabilities, and forecasts for future bandwidth needs
- Stay in constant communication with those creating learning solutions, ensuring they have all the information needed to provide effective outputs that drive desired outcomes
- Hold post-rollout debriefs to assess outcomes and make action plans to keep improving processes
- Identify opportunities and iterate continuously to maximize the effectiveness and adoption of our program management processes
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3+ years of experience in a program management, enablement, training, or related field
- Proven success managing processes around large-scale projects: Ability to identify a problem, ideate on potential solutions, build data-backed recommendations, engage stakeholders, and deliver a solution consistent with those recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to drive alignment and streamlined processes that drive established goals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility and diplomacy
- Confident working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with ambiguity
- A balance of detail-oriented execution and big picture thinking
- Generally curious and embraces an open mindset (always looking for ways to improve skills and learn new things)
- Program or project management certifications a plus
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.