Program & Escalation Manager
Greater Boston Area
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion.
As a Program / Escalation Manager within the global Customer Support team, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Working with customers on escalations and making sure all internal and external stakeholders are aligned. The Program / Escalation Manager will work closely with R&D and Customer Success Management to get to the root cause of incidents, define improvements from the lessons learned and keep track of the progress of these improvements.
- Building long-term business relationships with customers based on these escalations and becoming a trusted partner.
- Defining and executing internal and external programs and projects to improve customer experience from a Support perspective
- Becoming a Mendix platform expert so that you can intelligently discuss and teach the value and purpose of each part of the Mendix platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 5 plus years of experience in performing incident and problem management within a SaaS based environment.
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for running escalations and programs with customers to improve customer experience from a Support perspective.
- Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Hands on software development or IT experience strongly preferred
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven organizational skills and aligning different stakeholders whilst keeping the full overview
Read Full Job Description