Professional Services & Solution Strategy Associate at Catalant Technologies
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
Professional Services & Solution Strategy Associates at Catalant work side-by-side with our Go-to-Market, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to design, configure and deploy instances of the Catalant platform at clients. Associates partner with clients to understand their business requirements and expected outcomes. Associates are effective in interfacing with clients and can keenly prioritize /manage multiple projects while navigating complex interpersonal situations. In addition, they are entrepreneurial self-starters and are constantly finding ways to grow Catalant’s impact with existing and new clients. While they are not engineers, Associates must be comfortable with technology and are quick to learn.
What you’ll do
- Execute on multiple solution design / deployment engagements across various clients
- Diagnose key implementation and technical challenges by proactively identifying risks
- Meet with prospective customers, thoroughly understand requirements, demonstrate the platform's capabilities, and identify strategically interesting opportunities
- Identify and mitigate critical process, operational, and technical challenges facing our clients
- Lead meetings with client-side project managers; join and contribute to meetings with senior clients and prospective customers
- Document and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform product development and support in resolving issues impacting services execution
- Effectively communicate design requirements to Product teams
- Document solutions proposals, design, and on-going program management initiatives
- Support development of the processes and playbooks needed to effectively sell / deploy Catalant Solutions at scale
- Support strategic initiatives to increase Catalant value across the client base
What you’ll bring
- 1-2 years’ experience in consulting, technology, or similar client-facing role
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; open to receiving and sharing feedback
- Ability to manage competing priorities while delivering high-quality results
- Superb written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Expertise in PowerPoint and data analysis
- Interest in technology and enterprise software systems
- Comfortable working within a small team and independently
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability and willingness to travel (25-50% of time, potentially including international)