Production Support Analyst
The objective of this position is to improve response time to critical client facing production issues, reduce time to issue resolution, and prevent repeat occurrences through root cause analysis. As a key member of the Client Delivery Team, supporting Agero's clients, this position is the first point of contact via email or telephone when customers require assistance on Production issues, or when systems indicate a failure. The Client Delivery team is a critical arm of Agero's Sales and Client Services organization and is key to building and maintaining client relationships.
- Develop a streamlined process for troubleshooting client related production issues with support from the management team
- Triage and resolve technical support issues relating to all aspects of Agero's products. Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues by talking to Product team, Engineers, Q and related groups
- Understand client's problem through thorough probing questions, document the issue and conduct thorough investigation to understand root cause
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (or management)
- Provide periodic updates to the client and all concerned parties throughout the investigation process and notify them when a solution is reached
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and updated in the issue tracking system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Create and maintain documentation on issues and solutions
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA teams to provide the necessary information to enable issue resolution
Works in a team environment. Works closely with and builds cross-functional relationships with internal departments and business users throughout the company as well as external clients.