Principal Commercialization Enablement Manager at Nuance
Reporting directly to the VP, Commercialization, Healthcare Division, you will:
- Own the development and maintenance of Commercialization frameworks for various growth initiatives, leveraging industry best practices tailored to Nuance execution model
- Plan, design, and deliver training sessions for Commercialization initiatives as a structured program, building targeted content by persona in various formats (online self-paced, lunch and learn, classroom-style)
- Continuously promote the Commercialization practice across functions - Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, etc. facilitating knowledge transfer and launch readiness across all functional groups. Host forums with live examples of best practices
- Run the governance structure for the product launches in a disciplined manner and drive consistency among Commercialization Managers execution
- Own program execution of some of the most critical cross functional commercialization programs.
- Drive successful product launches and market growth initiatives, partnering closely with cross functional leaders in engineering, marketing, sales, customer success etc.
- Manage commercialization initiatives as structured end-to-end programs. Develop milestones and plans, schedule, budget, tasks, change management, risk management procedures, etc. that align to the Healthcare Division governance process
- Measure the effectiveness of the Commercialization program and its enablement
- Drive a consistent approach to obtain and consolidate program feedback to identify areas of improvement in execution model, and execute the plan to close any gaps.
- Automate tracking of Commercialization initiatives and process workflow via contemporary tools, partnering with IT. Maintain project status via dashboards, with data linked to engineering execution tools for real time updates
- Create monthly newsletters and other communication material to scale the practice for all programs
- Track budget / investments across programs in flight
- This position requires a self-starter with a unique blend of program management, business consulting, product marketing, product management, sales and solutions lifecycle management experience.
- 15+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in delivering measurable business results
- 10+ years in a Commercialization Program Management, external facing Product Management or related environment in a service based global organization leading various business growth programs, new product or solution launches, and cross functional project teams.
- Experience with program-level development and/or coordination of product release plan, go to market plan, sales readiness plan, operations and support readiness plan
- Aptitude to develop/maintain understanding of market opportunity, user needs, buyer journey, sales cycle, deployment process, and ongoing delivery model and apply that understanding to the development and execution of program artifacts and processes
- Ability to build and execute comprehensive program plans consisting of business analysis findings, strategic direction, data supported conclusions and timelines
- Proven communication skills with C-level executives and senior management including the ability to create and deliver executive level presentations
- Cross functional leadership skills with the ability to instill trust and utilize influence in a matrix organization to produce results.
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel is essential in this role, including the ability to build business consultancy level PowerPoint content.
- MBA is highly preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing, New Product Development Professional (NPDP) or other product management certifications highly preferred
- Deep knowledge of Product Management, Product Launch and/or Product Marketing frameworks
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to simplify
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a software and technology services organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Working knowledge of best practices in pre-sales, training, organizational change management, and project management methodologies and processes.
- Basic knowledge of electronic medical records systems, electronic physician documentation, biomedical informatics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Clinical Language Understanding (CLU) is a plus
- Familiarity with agile software development environment processes and working experience with R&D and Product Management functions is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and influence both internal and external partners at all levels; passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Proficient analytical skills using data to derive actionable insights and drive decisions in a corporate environment
Travel: Up to 5%, including international travel if needed
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.