Who We Are
The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions [VCS] Merchandising Team manages the product and pricing experiences for VCS customers and for ProShops, VCS’s software solution that enables mid-market and commercial businesses to more easily and efficiently order custom printed products at market-leading prices! The Pricing Team focuses on developing and maintaining a scalable pricing and promotional strategy that keeps customers happy and optimizes for contribution profit across all of our customer segments and countries.
What You Will Do
- Lead the development and refinement of our pricing and promotional strategy for the various global markets VCS operates in and across all customer segments
- Guide and support our Pricing Operations team in the execution of this strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing, Data & Analytics, Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams to ensure strategic alignment across the organization
- Be the expert and owner of contribution profit for the business, analyzing performance and translating this into impactful insights
- Drive ideation and prioritization of tooling improvements needed to deliver our price position vision
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and our competitive positioning in the markets we play
- Manage Pro Advantage, Vistaprint’s subscription program that provides resellers with the tools to effectively use Vistaprint for the custom product fulfillment needs of their businesses
- 4-6 years experience in a pricing, analytics or strategy role at a global organization
- Expert in Excel as well as data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics or Adobe
- Experience leading pricing or customer strategies in across multiple customer segments or channels
Nice to Have
- Experience leading a team of direct reports; leading a remote team a plus
- Ownership, or active management, of a business unit’s P&L
- A track record of influencing senior leadership and aligning cross-functional teams to achieve a common goal
- The ability to adapt in a face-paced, constantly evolving environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.