People Operations Program Manager at Klaviyo
People Operations Program Manager
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate program manager, someone excited to join us on our mission to enable Klaviyos to thrive and make the company the place where the best-of-the-best come. In this role, you will report to the VP of People Operations and partner closely with the broader People Operations organization and Business leadership to improve operational efficiencies, ensure alignment between our programs and our goals, manage resource allocation across People Operations and ensure clarity and success in achieving core metrics. As we scale rapidly and globally, you will partner with the People Operations leadership to ensure we’re efficiently implementing scalable strategies and programs to improve all facets of the Klaviyo employee experience. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, organized, intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and able to manage several projects concurrently. We try to ensure that people’s experiences are awesome and that they find themselves continually challenged, continually developing, and continually appreciated for their whole selves. If you want the opportunity to have high impact quickly across multiple dimensions, this role may be for you. It’s rare to find this combination - a team that genuinely cares deeply and moves quickly, all the while creating opportunities for everyone.
How you will make a difference:
- Own the People Ops planning process end-to-end. This includes understanding the bigger picture and how it all ties together, pushing the various stakeholders on their plans, how feasible they are, the investments and resources (both financial and headcount) required, and ultimately being able to convey the impact they hope to achieve and why they believe the plan will be successful
- Oversee and manage budgets, reallocating resources as necessary to maximize potential impact
- Own the operational efficiency of the team. Develop scalable strategies to improve business processes and systems, with a focus on operational excellence, improving team effectiveness and efficiency
- Drive resource planning, structuring additional capacity in a way that allows ease of shifting when possible
- Cascade company-level goals down to the People Ops sub-departments and help ensure we have the right set of strategies and programs that benefit all Klaviyos
- Drive our goal setting and quarterly review process, holding the team accountable to deliver results in a timely manner and ensure plans are put in place to remedy instances where we are not set to deliver on our goals
- Be knowledgeable about our technology landscape, understanding the tools that are enablers, the multiple purposes each can serve and how they need to be both interrelated and integrated. Partner with IT/InfoSec/HRIS PM and Analyst as necessary
- Manage projects across all of People Ops and potentially drive some of these projects and the implementation of new programs
- Partner with reporting and analytics for People Ops to drive increased visibility into core and prescriptive metrics and make recommendations on potential improvements
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience in program manager / business operations / project manager / consulting role
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, a demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders, and experience preparing materials for an executive audience
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.