Partner Operations Manager at Bevi
Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $60M in venture capital and we’re doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are now seeking Partner Operations Managers to join our Operations team. The Partner Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that Bevi’s partners/distributors are empowered to perform to Bevi’s standards for customer and technical service. The Partner Operations Manager works proactively with our distributors (food service, office coffee service (OCS), water service, and others), across the US & Canada to help them improve their operational performance by introducing and overseeing the implementation of operational processes. You will build/create tools to help partners and their end customers get the most out of their Bevi experience. The Partner Operations Manager is also the go-to conduit for operational inquiries and issues, escalates issues to Field Operations Managers and other teams within Bevi. You will ensure that partners and branches fully take advantage of Bevi's Technical Support, documentation, and other resources. Success in this role is measured through distributor performance metrics and satisfaction surveys. This role will require 20 to 40% travel, based on the business needs.
- Own the operational relationship with a number of Bevi’s partner distributors
- Balancing partner processes and the need to develop scale, work with partners to develop and implement operational processes that optimize partner and end user consumption and satisfaction
- Provide regular, standardized, and quantified metric-based reporting to partners on their performance, and work with them on improving their metrics
- Interact regularly with these partners to understand their business and operational processes and how Bevi integrates with these processes
- Educate partners and their branches on the resources available to them from Bevi.
- Channel as many inquiries as possible to those resources and handle escalations and unique issues
- Provide feedback on the efficacy of existing Bevi documentation and SOPs, and recommend the development of new resources based on partner feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, operational, or technical field, or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years of experience in operations and distribution management
- Demonstrated experience translating metric-driven goals into action plans and working with customers to implement those plans factoring in a customer’s business and operational processes
- Ability to synthesize quantified and qualified feedback and performance metrics, share feedback with internal team members with a solution-oriented focus, and develop action plans that address that feedback and can be implemented with a customer
- Strong project & change management skills with a training mindset.
- Experience providing and receiving regular feedback to and from customers with a focus on metric improvement and account growth
- Experience in field service management and operations
- First-rate written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience in a rapidly growing and/or startup environment is a major plus
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!