Operations Program Manager at Klaviyo
Operations Program Manager
Klaviyo is looking for an Operations Program Manager to join our growing People Operations team. In this role, you will report to the VP of People Operations and partner closely with the broader People Operations organization and Business leadership to drive visibility into core metrics and business drivers, improve operational efficiencies, and develop scalable strategies to improve the human capital Klaviyo experience. This person will help manage company-wide goals on our human capital philosophy with our leaders and help to drive strategies and programs that benefit all Klaviyos. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, highly focused on solving problems, and able to manage several projects concurrently.
This role will be based out of our Boston headquarters once we can safely return to in-office work.
How you will make a difference:
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the People Operations leadership team
- Own projects relating to our human capital management
- Oversee budgets and spending
- Own reporting and analytics for People Ops; drive increased visibility into core metrics
- Partner with People Ops leadership to develop scalable strategies to improve business processes and systems, with a focus on operational excellence, improving team effectiveness and efficiency, and driving key outcomes support business planning processes, including headcount and capacity planning and productivity modeling
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Finance, Learning and Development, Talent Management, and more
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience in an analytics / business operations / consulting role
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, a demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders, and experience preparing materials for an executive audience
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.