Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We are looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated Project Lead to bring our teams’ top strategic and operational objectives to life. In this role, you will be working with business leaders and collaborating with our Business Systems team to drive transformational change in how we influence customer behavior. You will work closely with our CS, BI and R&D teams to plan and design optimal solutions for our systems and applications. This includes managing the delivery of the solutions to ensure that they are executed with high quality, and that they drive meaningful improvement in customer and internal team experience. As an expert on how data flows in our system, you will articulate solutions that are simple and scalable, and will support your team and manager to enable our team's systems portfolio to become a trusted partner to your stakeholders.
In this role you will work closely with a cross functional team to design and implement a set of tools that will leverage data triggers to engage, empower and elevate our customers’ interactions with Toast. This project will drive significant net positive impacts on both our technical foundation and platform, as well as cNPS, eNPS, revenue and brand perception in the marketplace.
Specifically, we are looking for a leader that can project manage a cross functional team to deliver a solution set that will:
- Partner with Cross functional teams (Product, Eng, BI, Data Platform, MOPS, etc.) to centralize customer data on one platform to drive scalable multi-channel communications.
- Utilize data signals to establish and test triggers - often joining multiple disparate dimensions together
- Build multi-channel communication pathways to optimize and scale our outreach
- Optimize the post-live & support platform
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work closely with the Strategic Growth Managers to build technical requirements and use cases based on front line tests.
- Project Manage working group meetings and Steering sessions to ensure appropriate tracking cross-functionally across all aspects of this project.
- Install, measure and iterate: constantly tuning our build to ensure we are building solutions that translate to customer outcomes
- Help us do the necessary data mining & cleansing to build and tune models that drive outcomes
- Lead a Build vs Buy evaluation and potential RFP for a Customer Data Source of Truth
- Help manage Integrations to existing/ new“best of breed” customer interaction channels & methodologies
- Communicate constantly. Do more of what is working, pivot fast if something is not.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- A track record of success. 7+ years experience in Project Management, Consulting, Product Mgmt or Technical Operations roles.
- A proven track record managing successful, technical, enterprise level projects
- Experience influencing and driving positive outcomes across all levels
- A positive Team and Customer first mentality
- Equally comfortable rolling up sleeves to understand data, building/ revising content and/ or building a presentation to pitch a new idea to senior leaders
- Great draw. Your team and stakeholders love working with you.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required