Manager, Partner Enablement at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, January 9, 2020
Our Partner Enablement Manager develops and delivers training, support, and other enablement programs to help our agency and consulting partners grow their business by leveraging the Klaviyo partner program and the Klaviyo platform. The Agency Partner Enablement Manager will collaborate closely with Klaviyo’s Channel Account Management, Channel Success, and Partner Marketing teams, particularly with managed Agency Partners. For unmanaged Agency Partners, the Enablement Manager will also own development and delivery of enablement programs. This person will be measured against a set of success criteria, including partner engagement, growth in mutual business development opportunities, and overall partner satisfaction.
What Starting Out May Look Like
Your first 30 days:
Become familiar with our product and positioning. Come up to speed on the partner ecosystem at Klaviyo. Take an inventory and assess what is needed for partner enablement.
Within 90 days
You’ll have: Communicated with a handful of partners to identify enablement needs. Developed a calendar for enablement content production. Published 3 pieces of content for partners
How you will make a difference:
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional enablement programs for agency partners by supporting their efforts to grow their business by referring, selling to, and/or servicing Klaviyo customers.
- Create, develop, and introduce to partners on-demand resources like those currently available to Klaviyo Sales/Services teams and merchants describing the importance of email marketing (and related Klaviyo offerings).
- For managed Partners, develop and/or deliver these programs and tools in conjunction with Channel Account Managers, Channel Customer Success Managers, and Partner Marketing.
- For unmanaged partners, own development of an effective “one-to-many” enablement program with appropriate tools.
- Translate partner business needs into (1) training on how to position the Klaviyo platform to their clients and (2) ongoing enablement programs, including tools like written collateral, webinars, product updates, on-demand trainings, and other Klaviyo knowledge sharing.
- Ensure these programs are tailored (or “tracked”) to meet the varied needs of new partners recently joining the Klaviyo program as well as for partners that have been part of the program for years.
- Develop and measure partner enablement ROI through regular ad-hoc reporting on KPIs related to impact, effectiveness, and utility.
- Develop and facilitate partner based train-the-trainer activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, sales skills, and tools training.
- Leverage the Klaviyo Partner Portal (and/or other technology tools) that will help these enablement programs (1) scale and (2) be on-demand when possible.
- Assist in the development of a master plan and calendar for partner enablement activities throughout the year.
- Develop strong relationships with Channel Account Management, Channel Success, and Partner Marketing to ensure alignment, gather information, and provide feedback.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience, including 3+ years technology sales, partner management, or business development experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or similar field preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or ecommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients preferred.
- Master Communicator - You provide information to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience and setting (one-on-one, small and large groups, peers, direct reports, and leaders inside and outside the organization). Excellent communication (both written and verbal), presentation, and client/partner relationship skills are critical.
- Action Oriented - You enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
- Business Acumen - You know how businesses work, keep up with relevant practices and trends, and know the competition.
- Organized - You can marshal the resources you need to get things done, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and/or projects, and deliver key milestones on time.
- Collaborative - You are positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Eager Student - You have a passion for learning, open to change, and pick up new skills and knowledge quickly.
- A Planner - You have strong attention to detail, accurately scope out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and easy development and maintain schedules.
- Driven - You are bottom-line oriented, can be counted on to exceed goals, and are constantly pushing yourself and others for results.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, but you also thrive on it and can shift gears comfortably.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 25,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description