Logistics Coordinator at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global logistics team makes sure that our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Your role will be to further develop our distribution arm, ensuring a positive customer order fulfillment process.
If you have a passion for data, problem solving, working in a fast-paced environment, and are organized and efficient, we want you to join us as our Logistics Coordinator.
- Ensure an efficient fulfillment process internally and externally
- Manage inbound product flows
- Communicate tactical needs to our regional 3PL provider
- Support our customer team to provide best in class service
- Provide support for local and international shipping
- Can create a positive customer experience while maintaining efficiency
- Proficient in Excel and database usage
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Work well under pressure and willing to ask questions to get things done right
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems
- Experience with LTL shipping
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Portuguese)
- 3D printing industry experience
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.