Learning & Development Program Coordinator
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Are you looking to be on the cutting edge of learning? Keen to support a team that creates programs that demonstrate Acquia’s commitment to our employees’ learning, career growth, and future success? Is operational excellence just part of who you are and what you do? If so, join Acquia’s Global Learning and Development team!
This role requires quick problem solving, behind-the-scenes operational excellence, attention to detail, a commitment to awesome, and communications finesse. You will own the end-to end operations for the team, from systems administration/management, coordinating all the logistics for courses (i.e., registrations, evaluations, scheduling, materials, etc.), reporting and analytics in our LMS, and offering Acquians a best-in-class service.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your skills in content development and delivery. Once you master the operational side of the business, you will expand your responsibilities into owning and driving specific programs, and contributing to the ideation and development of our learning programs.
Here is a snapshot of what you will be responsible for:
Reporting and Systems Administration
- Manage the weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting dashboards
- Manage systems including the Learning Management System including managing users, training modules, organize curriculum, capture program registration, and tracking and reporting
- Help manage our intranet to encourage cross-company communications; create and contribute to our department blog posts and newsletters.
- Manage the logistics for all our learning initiatives - in person, virtual and eLearning, ensuring that no detail is overlooked and that we provide the best end-user experience
- Coordinate training sessions, both virtual and in-person sessions: registration, logistics/site prep, communication, and preparation of educational materials, including PowerPoint presentations, training videos, FAQs, etc.
- Provide content and design support for new and ongoing learning programs to help create engaging online and in-person content. This is where your creative skills come into play with PowerPoint, Word, and multimedia tools such as Camtasia.
- Partner and collaborate closely with other departments across the company
Background and Skills
- 2+ years’s experience managing new and ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment on a Talent/HR team. Exceptional end-to-end project management skills required.
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating training or similar event coordination including all related logistics, planning and project management, as well as associated organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience working with people systems (i.e. LMS, HRIS, Recruiting)
- Experience and ability to use data and analysis to identify needs and report on results
- Curiosity to think about learning differently, a passion for creating great experiences for people, and a motivation to bring design through to execution
- Commitment to achieve results against personal and team’s quarterly goals
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Solid critical thinking skills and ability to create new, innovative ways to handle training related programs
- Ability to analyze data and make appropriate recommendations
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment where our employees are our customers
- Ability to iterate on processes and adapt to changing circumstances, which is crucial in a high performing organization
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.