Lead Technical Project Manager at Unity Technologies
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Lead Technical Project Manager who can help evolve Vivox’s rapidly-growing SDK and service. As part of the client engineering team you will work in partnership with development and product teams across Vivox and Unity proper to help ensure that these technical efforts stay in sync, relevant, and timely. We’re growing, and our process is constantly evolving. You should be comfortable with tracking lots of technical details, questioning the status quo, and consistently driving for improvements.
Vivox, part of Unity, is the leading provider of group voice communication for games and beyond. We provide and operate the communication technology for some of the world’s largest games including Fortnite, Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, and Rainbow Six Siege. Our products are used by over 100m people every month in every country on the planet.
- Coordinate multiple cross-team projects of moderate to high complexity and scope
- Use technical judgment to build alignment around expectations, plans, and execution
- Coordinate and perform iterative development planning and execution processes
- Regularly communicate status, updates and project summaries via presentations, email, and the like.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience working with technical software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of personnel
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated experience improving processes and guiding a team in implementing them
- Experience with Agile processes particularly in a range of environments or teams
- Proven track record of Scrum Master role performance
- Experience in creating reports from multiple sources
- Experience working with middleware products, tools, or similar software products
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.