L&D Program Manager at Klaviyo
Learning & Development Program Manager
Klaviyo is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to design and execute programs that support employee growth.
As a Learning and Development Manager, we are looking for you to design, pilot, and run employee development programs leveraging a broad range of formats and delivery methods, including self-paced, social, and experiential learning; in addition to live and virtual programming. In addition, you will help to manage the portfolio of L&D products, including new employee on-boarding, career development, and other professional development initiatives.
You will report to the Director of Talent Development, and partner with HR colleagues and members of the business.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Own the end-to-end program management of our new employee on-boarding program
- Lead the development, design and delivery of new content, learning, and tools
- Develop and manage a full suite of L&D products related to Career Development that continually promote, reinforce, and enable Klaviyo’s growth philosophy
- Facilitate learning programs for both individual contributors as well as leadership programs as needed by our Leadership Development Lead
- Work with HR Business Partners to identify and execute company-wide professional development opportunities
- Co-develop long-term all-employee learning strategy and plan, and own/drive relevant components
- Support other all-employee learning initiatives, as needed
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in the L&D field
- An accomplished facilitator with experience in instructional design and in developing learning content
- Expert in managing new employee on-boarding experiences and orientation programs
- Experience designing engaging, creative, and impactful in-person and online training to improve individual and organizational performance
- Experience using an LMS, LXP, and other learning technologies
- Experience working with a global L&D team
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 40,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.