Greater Boston Area
Reporting to Kensho's President & COO, and working closely with the S&P Global Integration Manager, the Kensho Integration Manager will drive all program activities related to the integration of Kensho and S&P Global - ensuring the success of the largest Artificial Intelligence acquisition in history. This is a highly visible, critical role, requiring the ability to translate strategic priorities of a Fortune 500 leader in a lean, startup environment, balancing the needs and capabilities of all parties. The ideal candidate will bring a consultative background, ideally from a top consulting firm or similar environment. Experience managing technical delivery at the enterprise level, especially in FinTech is highly valued.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain workplans across key functions (LOBs, HR, IT, Finance etc) and coordinate activities with the (lean) teams on the Kensho side
- As tactical integration winds down, become the relationship manager for 1-2 S&P Divisions, understanding their business, building trusted networks, identifying areas where Kensho can help improve or transform the businesses using cutting-edge machine learning, artificial intelligence and data science
- Prioritize and project manage Kensho engineering resources to deliver solutions and coordinate implementation.
What We Look For:
- Bachelors / graduate degree in an analytical discipline from a top school
- Consulting background as an engagement manager at a top firm (or equivalent experience).
- Program office and post-merger integration experience helpful.
- Institutional financial services knowledge (buy or sell-side) very helpful
- Strong people and communication skills, low ego, pragmatism, curiosity, detail-orientation a must
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. kensho.com
Read Full Job Description