Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than nine million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.” Our largest clients want hands-on strategic and technical support bringing Panorama’s product to their districts. That’s where our Strategic Engagements team comes in.
We’re looking for a Strategic Engagements Implementation Lead to join our growing team. As a Strategic Engagements Implementation Lead: you thrive in fast-paced, novel, and high-complexity situations. You are extremely detailed oriented but align your approach to overarching client goals and have a constant eye towards improving systems and processes. Our largest clients are sophisticated consumers and users of information and operate in complex political environments as they educate hundreds of thousands of children; so you approach your work with a focus on students and empathy for the communities we serve.
- Partner with Strategic Engagement project managers and Account Managers to deeply understand, design, and deliver projects for our largest clients.
- Collaborate to deliver projects on time and error-free and promptly troubleshoot client needs. This role is primarily focused on internal cross-functional efforts rather than client-facing communications.
- Become the technical expert in Panorama’s platform and product to problem solve and execute solutions for complex client requests.
- Collaborate with our Engineering and Product teams to enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations.
What We’re Looking For
Passion for complex problems and creative solutions
- Experience becoming an expert in new products, platforms, and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes.
- Motivated by chasing down new, complex problems related to executing large scale survey projects and sharing results with some of the largest public school districts in the nation.
- Self-starter; capable of working independently, but motivated by watching your work contribute to team goals.
- Thoughtful and dedicated team member, working effectively cross-functionally while adhering to deadlines.
- Curious; eager to answer questions about data and its idiosyncrasies.
Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to recognize patterns and see problems using new software and platforms (for example: STATA, SPSS, JIRA, basic programming/coding).
- Research or data analyst experience.
- Expert knowledge using Excel to clean and analyze large data sets.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects; ability to dive into the details and align to overarching goals.
Experience with Large Districts and Organizations:
- 2-4 years of previous professional experience in a technology, education, research, or non-profit environment; (ideal: experience in working with large school districts)
- Passion for using data to improve student outcomes
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.