Head of PMO at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge is seeking a Head of PMO, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer in our Boston office, to join and lead the development of both the enterprise-wide project management organization and the integration management office. The head of the PMO office will be responsible for building out the PMO function across multiple functional areas within validity to support our rapid growth. Additionally, this dynamic leader will also lead our efforts in addressing and integrating strategic areas of inorganic growth. You will partner with executive sponsors and senior leadership to define, build and operationalize our integration management process. The IMO function will drive the pre-merger integration planning and post-merger integration execution to achieve deal rationale, synergies, and rapid growth.
What you'll do:
- Oversee a small team of project managers that are deployed across the organization to track deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process
- Develop a Governance model that holds owners accountable for commitments
- Conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and remove hurdles to success-adapt plans accordingly based on evolving needs
- Prioritize and balance multiple projects across internal departments (IT, Sales Operations, Product, Engineering, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Identify processes and activities to drive cost efficiency, enhance client experience and drive value creation for the enterprise
- Defines and owns the IMO governance model for all new mergers & acquisitions
- Work closely and under the direction of the Corporate Development team to conduct pre-merger diligence and planning activities
- Leads the core team of functional workstream leaders that ensures delivery to integration commitments and management of interdependencies within and across integrations
- Administer dashboards and reports to senior leadership and investors
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years of experience in M&A integrations, project management and/or consulting
- Demonstrated leadership and influential management skills
- Proven ability to think strategically about acquisition objectives and map the strategy into due diligence evaluations and a detailed project plan for integration execution
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to hold the team accountable while maintaining a collaborative spirit
- A passion for driving value in acquisitions through integration activities
- An open, direct, and respectful communication style with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective at leading executives and team members at every level of the organization
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, & change management
- Continuous improvement & process optimization mindset
- BA / BS degree from a leading academic institution; MBA a strong plus
- PMP or CAPM Certification is desirable
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description