Dynatrace is changing the rules of software intelligence, so we’re looking for game-changing people. Big thinkers and doers that constantly push to the next level. Joining Dynatrace means being part of the team that has gone way beyond Application Performance Monitoring and is building the market leader in DevOps, Cloud Automation, Infrastructure Monitoring, Digital Experience, Business Analytics and Application Security, whew! While we are proud of our success to date, we’re just getting started, and we need focused, dedicated team players to help us get there. Come join us.
As a Go-To-Market (GTM) program manager, you will be a key member of our Product Marketing team to help ensure the successful development and implementation of our global GTM strategy by leading multiple operational initiatives to drive growth in our business. This position offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with peers and executive leaders across sales, product, marketing and other cross-functional teams.
- Lead the development and execution of GTM plans with the product marketing, sales and product management teams.
- Establish strong, trust-based relationships with internal stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of the business.
- Ensure plans have clear timelines, owners, executive reviews, milestones and success KPIs in partnership with working team
- Drive project execution of each work plan by coordinating deliverables with stakeholders
- Ensure that each project is properly scoped and resourced, and working team members are engaged and informed of key responsibilities.
- Regularly track project performance, prepare reports for executive updates and identify areas for improving efficiency across the program.
- Partner with the working team to proactively identify risks/opportunities and surface recommendations and learnings.
- Manage stakeholder communications and prioritize topics for executive engagement
- BSc/BA required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years industry experience in business-oriented program management for tech companies or management consulting; PMP certification a plus
- Experience working with senior leaders in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous workstreams
- Experience with change management and leading organizational transformation
- Proven ability to work autonomously with a strong attention to detail
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.