We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it.
We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Executive Coordinator, Office of the CEO/COO
The Executive Coordinator to the CEO and COO will provide dynamic administrative support in a variety of functions to ensure the CEO is enabled to focus on Cybereason’s mission. This role is responsible for increasing the efficiency of the CEO by reviewing, prioritizing, and delegating a wide variety of complex and confidential requests. This role is responsible for interfacing with our Senior Management Team, managing and coordinating board and board-related committee meetings. The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage and work professionally across all levels of the business.
- Enables the CEO/COO to focus on the company mission by proactive engagement and management of business and personal administrative responsibilities ensuring maximum productivity.
- Acts as the liaison between CEO and SMT.
- Represents the CEO/COO by reviewing correspondence, answering questions and meeting requests directed to them.
- Maintains a broad knowledge and understanding of the company's operations, business objectives and enterprise relationships. Handles confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Strategic calendar planning/communication.
- Ten plus years of relevant experience within executive administrative support.
- College degree with a BA or BS preferred.
- Anticipate needs of the CEO; requiring broad knowledge of executive’s priorities and schedule.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands and frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to speak and write in a clear, concise, and positive manner that creates a good image of the company and CEO/COO
- Ability to forge positive relationships with other executives, Board members and external contacts.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines.
- Proven experience interacting with all levels of the organization and key stakeholders.
- Exercises substantial discretion and judgment.
- Self-motivated with a superior ability to identify and solve problems.
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others.
- Extremely proficient with Google Suite and capable of preparing presentations and reports when needed.
- Ability to travel, when needed
- NOTE: This role requires being in the Boston area.