Enterprise Program Manager
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
On the Catalant Customer Success and Services team, we’re constantly thinking about how we can generate value for our enterprise customers through Catalant’s software and programs. As an Enterprise Program Manager, you will play an important leadership role and be responsible for the successful execution of multiple enterprise customer programs. Working closely with a customer-focused delivery team (that typically includes a Program Director, a Customer Engagement Manager, and a Program Associate), you will own the execution strategy from implementation to scale, ensuring that Catalant is driving maximum value to the customer.
Enterprise Program Managers are highly effective in interfacing with customers, can keenly prioritize and manage multiple projects while navigating complex interpersonal scenarios, and are entrepreneurial self-starters in finding ways to grow Catalant’s impact with existing and new customers. Enterprise Program Managers additionally play an important role in leading and mentoring Customer Engagement Managers and Program Associates, enabling their effectiveness on customer engagements and supporting their professional development.
What you'll do:
Lead customer program execution from implementation through to scale
- Support the design and manage the execution of multiple enterprise customer programs
- Identify key challenges to customer value realization and design creative, actionable solutions to drive platform engagement and utilization
- Lead meetings with customer-side project managers and steering committee stakeholders; join and contribute to meetings with senior customers and prospective customers
- Work with Customer Engagement Managers and Program Associates to ensure effective execution against the program strategy and plan
- Document and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to inform product development, and work to resolve issues impacting successful delivery
Support internal practice maturity initiatives and company-wide strategic projects
- Develop the processes and playbooks needed to effectively deploy Catalant Solutions at scale
- Lead strategic initiatives and projects to enable Catalant to drive greater value for customers
What you'll bring:
- 3-7 years in consulting, B2B software program management, customer success, or equivalent demanding customer-facing role
- Self-starter who takes initiative to identify and design creative solutions to challenges
- Experience leading project-based engagements
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Superb written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customer stakeholders and colleagues
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; open to receiving and sharing feedback
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable operating in a rapidly changing, sometimes ambiguous environment, and will be interested in crafting the future direction of Catalant