Passionate about creating a WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for an innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe? Apply now and be part of our motivated and talented team.
Dynatrace is the global leader in digital performance management. Our products and services are powered by artificial intelligence, cover the full stack of technologies and are completely automated (Our Products). Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s how we enable customers like Apple, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others (Meet our customers) to drive their digital businesses with ease.
In this high growth environment (Don't take our word for it), you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
- Develops and implements pricing strategies to maximize the company’s sales and market penetration and ensure long-term profitability objectives are met.
- Provides a comprehensive view of the company's competitive pricing position and insight on the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth rates.
- Help set vision, prioritization, and roadmap for global pricing initiatives, including pricing models and process improvements.
- Use hypothesis-driven approach to develop business cases that align pricing and packaging with customer value and to drive growth.
- Partner across Dynatrace’ product, go-to-market and finance teams to deliver strategic recommendations and analysis which drive growth.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the Dynatrace’s business by effectively working with and communicating results to multi-functional groups.
- Actively engage with enterprise customers to understand their workflows and pain points around usage and management.
- Think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users' needs first.
- Continuously seek improvements to the customer experience working with design and engineering.
- Effectively plans and leads pricing analyst team to ensure objectives are met on time and within budget
- Pricing strategy expertise: Demonstrated experience in monetization strategy and pricing/packaging optimization, preferably in B2B Enterprise Software / SaaS / Software.
- Prior experience in defining, executing, and bringing new B2B packaging and pricing changes and/or growth strategies to market.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and senior management across the organization
- Experience directing and developing a team of professionals
- 5+ years of Product Management, Product Marketing, or Business Management experience.
- 2 - 4 years of data analytics experience.
- Background in SaaS or cloud computing.
- Strong technical knowledge of data processing, warehousing, and cloud-based data visualization and analysis tools.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software/SaaS licensing usage reporting systems is a plus.
- Genuine excitement and a real passion for analyzing large, complex data sets and transforming them into business insights and recommendations.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.