Design Producer/Project Manager
DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston. DraftKings was founded in 2012 and has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries.
As a Design Producer / Project Manager, you will be responsible for helping a team of Product/UX Designers and User Researchers manage their workload across various teams, working closely with Product Owners and stakeholders to ensure milestones and timelines are successfully met. While you don’t have to have a design background, you should be passionate about helping build fun and successful user experiences!
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to fully understand a project’s business requirements
- Be the main point of contact for all stakeholders, providing frequent verbal and written updates on a project’s status
- Continually plan, schedule and measure all project milestones and deliverables
- Ensure all designers knows what is required of them at all times
- Schedule and own all project kickoffs, check-ins, and any other meetings that are necessary
- Manage expectations across the entire project team throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Ensure a high quality of work for all design and research deliverables
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager (in a design-focused role is preferred, but not required)
- Superior creativity and passion for what you do
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in the necessary timeline
- Strong leadership qualities that enable you to manage cross-functional teams and third party partners when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Extremely comfortable with project tracking programs such as Jira and Confluence