Leyton is an innovative consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. Leyton represents a wide international market network around the world.
Currently in the US, our specific expertise is in the implementation and optimization of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our compensation package is competitive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the US offer the opportunity to progress quickly.
Function of the role:
The Dental Consultant will be providing technical advice to US dental practices by investigating their latest R&D projects to identify where qualifying work is taking place. You will be working with existing and new clients who invest in R&D, to extend and expand their businesses.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of dental related R&D tax claims
- Drafting clear technical and financial documents related to R&D activities
- Generating new cost-saving opportunities for dental practices in relation to their R&D projects
- Working with a variety of high-profile clients and liaising with leadership
- Interacting with the tax authority, to defend the claim if necessary
- Staying abreast of developments in industry
Desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree(s) a plus
- Experience or practice related to dentistry or dental medicine (including college courses as part of a degree program or internships)
- Technical report writing skills
- Curiosity, awareness and an interest in science, technology and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Leyton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.