Delivery Enablement & Training Manager at Kyruus
- You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by owning the creation, development, delivery and evolution of enablement tools, training, and programs that enhance the frontline execution of the Kyruus delivery team. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the Kyruus delivery team is confident and equipped with the tools and knowledge needed for successful customer onboarding, product implementation, product support, and long-term customer adoption and optimization.
- You will own the end-to-end process of building and implementing a delivery readiness, new hire onboarding, and continuing education curriculum utilizing best practices for adult education and knowledge retention to ensure our delivery teams have the information and skills they need to succeed in their roles.
- You’ll interact and partner closely with senior delivery leadership to fully understand processes, conduct needs assessments, outline deliverables and risks, and create repeatable onboarding and training experiences that promote team readiness and the use of best practices.
- You will design training programs and create and package high-value, easy-to-use collateral and tools (technical guides, training decks, demos, etc) that are accessible to a diverse, remote audience and utilize a variety of accessible training methodologies, techniques, concepts, and learning tools to ensure maximum learning effectiveness.
- You’ll create and manage a Delivery resource and documentation library that is easily accessible and up to date.
- You will monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs, monitor employee learning, and report out on training outcomes.
- You will work to develop relationships with teams across the organization to stay up-to-date on new processes, product features, and adoption/ROI best practices.
- You’ll report to the Director, Delivery Operations within the Delivery division of the Company, and will also work collaboratively across our Implementation, Customer Success, Customer Support, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Clinical teams.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years of direct experience in enablement and technical training for a SaaS company to:
- Take immediate ownership of the delivery new hire onboarding and continuous education curriculum.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and quickly learn new concepts to translate technology features and concepts into clear instruction.
- Successfully formulate teaching outlines and deliver training programs utilizing a variety of supporting aids to engage a diverse, remote workforce both on an individual basis and within group/team settings.
- Understand the delivery team business priorities and identify creative ways to foster cross-functional knowledge sharing and skill-set enhancement.
- Become familiar with the delivery team processes and create trainings that reflect best practices and process optimization.
- Work with minimal oversight and definition to ask probing questions and prioritize focus areas based on the needs of the team.
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement, monitor employee performance and response to training programs, and develop strong relationships to receive and act on feedback.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You’re a trusted member of the Delivery team and can provide immediate value in developing a new hire and continuous education curriculum that is readily adopted and implemented by the team.
- You help define, measure, and evangelize the value of continuous learning and training throughout the team.
- You are able to tangibly measure training program outcomes and raise the collective team’s understanding of various products and services offered by Kyruus.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Delivery Enablement and Training Manager role can move in a more linear career within the Kyruus team. The next step is Delivery Enablement and Training Senior Manager.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.