Creative Program Manager, Brand Activations at Vista (Waltham, MA or Remote)
Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
At Vista, we believe an outstanding Program and Project Management team is critical to improving our Marketing and Creative team's output and impact. We are looking for an agile-minded Program Manager to support our agency campaigns, including coordinated marketing campaigns, experiential events, partnerships, influencer programs, etc. This role will coordinate/manage numerous programs, working closely with a mix of external agencies, freelancers, vendors and internal stakeholders to deliver outstanding brand campaigns and experiences that make a difference in the lives of our customers.
The Program Manager, Agency Campaigns will excel at working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and cross-functional relationships.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate and align all required resources and project-manage a range of brand-oriented campaigns: defining scope of work to be done, managing RFPs and budgets; managing external agencies and coordinating with internal creative teams; establishing deliverables lists and timelines; coordinating all contract reviews and executions with legal; and ensuring flawless project execution.
- Develop close working relationships with multiple external partners to accomplish program objectives.
- Partner cross-functionally with Brand Management, Performance Marketing, Legal, Finance, Creative Services and other stakeholders.
- Manage external agency relationships, including briefings with internal Brand and Marketing Management, goal setting, performance management, reporting, and leading the on-going management of activities to accomplish program objectives.
- Coordinate and lead all internal and external project communications - keeping all team members apprised of project status, requirements, impediments, and potential risks and/or trade-offs.
- Facilitate end-to-end product ordering for activations, production & giveaways - managing product selection, design & approval by market, liaising with manufacturing plants and managing delivery.
- Track and manage project budgets to ensure accuracy of all costs. Onboard vendors, create project POs, process and verify project invoices, and track expenses versus budget.
- Help keep teams on track and ensure meetings with internal & external teams are high value and productive. Organize and facilitate team ceremonies (kick-off meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.).
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 7+ years of proven experience in project/program or brand management within a creative services organization (either as part of an internal or external creative agency or within a corporate marketing/brand department) is strongly desired.
- 2+ years' experience leading large, sophisticated marketing or brand programs.
- Strong project management skills to oversee timelines and schedules; ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines. Strong collaborator with exceptional communications and marketing experience demonstrating over-delivery of campaigns that are consistently on-time and on-budget.
- Extensive experience coordinating work with external creative agencies/vendors and in proactively managing the processes required to onboard and support vendor engagements (ie: legal, finance, procurement, budgeting, invoicing, etc.).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required, with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with team members at all levels and productively resolve conflicts.
Nice to Have:
- Detail-oriented, and able to quickly pivot to address changing timelines or requirements.
- Solid understanding of media and creative production methods and processes.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Program Manager, Merchandising, Manager, Procurement, Artist, Management, Retail, Operations, Creative