Conversation Development Representative at Drift
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, MongoDB, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
About the team:
As a Conversation Development Representative, you will engage live with Drift site visitors and support Drift’s sales team by setting meetings with prospective customers. At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Serve all Drift prospects and customers by providing white glove chat engagement
- Support our sales team by routing prospective customers through Drift and connecting them with our team of experts!
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to drive messaging and engagement that delights customers
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of booked meetings and qualified opportunities
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Drift’s product suite, industry trends and competition
- Responsible for setting up sales meetings and closing transactional business
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Sales minded
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
- Must be extremely customer centric, service oriented and sales minded
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional written communications skills
- Experience using a chat platform to sell is a MAJOR plus!
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.