Compliance Manager at Formlabs
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers and materials to the desktop of medical and dental professionals all over the world.
Our Hardware and Manufacturing teams are looking for someone to help Formlabs products comply with regulatory standards as we develop new technologies and expand to markets across the globe. Are you excited to take a leadership role within the product lifecycle and put your regulatory, quality, and project management skills to work? If so, we want you to join us as our Compliance Manager.
- Employ excellent risk assessment and management skills to communicate clearly and effectively across multiple channels (including engineering teams, regulatory agencies, sales partners and internal product and manufacturing teams)
- Shepherd new products through compliance assessments, product testing, certification processes and design updates for user safety and regulatory compliance
- Maintain compliance of existing products and update certifications as regulations change or Formlabs expands to new international markets
- Prepare regulatory documents and submit to agencies and third party service providers
- Be ready to build this function into a core asset for the company, taking on related tasks as needed (trade compliance, data security or other), and build a team as the company continues to grow
- Solid regulatory and compliance knowledge regarding submissions and agency interactions
- Experience with consumer electronics development in an international work environment
- Focused, with the drive to set and stick to deadlines
- Well-versed in manufacturing best practices
- Past experience at an NRTL
- Interest in 3D printing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.