Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
In this role you will be responsible for investigating and answering the tough questions that can unlock growth for Drizly and partner retailers. The Commercial Operations Program Director position supports internal groups who work with retailers, customers, and partners by developing strategic vision based on data and implementing tests and initiatives. In this position, you will be working on things from ensuring deliveries arrive on time and strategizing how to set up for optimal geographic coverage, all the way to determining what the best product mix is and how we can help partners improve operations with data. A successful candidate will have strong business and technical acumen, as well as a desire to actively solve problems, the ability to implement solutions, and strong communication skills.
In this role you will:
- Partner across the Commercial Operations group (including Customer Experience, Account Management, and more) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate growth.
- Prioritize and project manage team activities, working collaboratively on data needs with cross-functional groups.
- Coordinate between Operations and Analytics groups to facilitate data access and inclusion in all decisions and strategy.
- Work with several large and complex SQL databases.
- Answer near term questions with data and testing as well as contribute to long term Operations strategy and vision for partner relationships.
- Know the numbers behind the business inside and out; serve as the subject matter expert for all internal stakeholders.
- Mentor Operations personnel and assist them in advancing their data understanding and capabilities.
You would be great for this role if you have/ are:
- 4+ years of experience implementing tests and solutions in a B2B or marketplace environment
- Experience working directly with data in a business intelligence, data science or engineering role
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problemsStrong written and verbal communication
The Good Stuff:
One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible vacation policy
Commuter benefits 401(K) Plan
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status