Clinical Services Project Manager at Kyruus
- Clinical Services is the standard bearer for reflecting both patient and provider values and needs within the Kyruus platform. We champion the reflection of the myriad of needs and use cases of all those impacted by the inherently clinical but deeply individual search and match experience. We are committed to improving healthcare through accurately capturing and leveraging the unique attributes and competencies of clinicians.
- You’ll work across the company to ensure that the clinical voice is present with our internal teams and you’ll externally interact with clinical leaders and administrators to ensure adherence to best practices.
- You’ll have access to our client data, use our testing and production environments and manage projects using Smartsheet.
- You’ll create, document and maintain a continuously improving process for the engagement of clinicians and the achievement of adequate levels of clinical keyword configuration and well configured providers.
- You’ll be the main project contact for a portfolio of customers and work with clinical leaders across the country to ensure optimal clinical configuration to support both the internal well configured customer KPIs as well as the online search experience goals of the customer.
- You’ll manage customer clinical implementations through discovery of clinical routing strategy, determining configurations for clients, and resourcing as appropriate.
- You’ll engage with clinical executives across our customer base, act as SME for implementation strategies.
- You’ll take an active role in the advancement of clinical products including providing internal product feedback for new features that will contribute to the clinical configuration and user experience.
- You’ll report to the Director of Clinical Operations in the Clinical Services Division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 3-5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Project Manager to:
- Coordinate timelines and progress related to client clinical strategies.
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively, to our internal and external customers.
- Negotiate and identify priorities, tradeoffs, and timelines for the clinical team.
- You’ll use your technical software skills (Smart Sheets, Google Suite, Salesforce, Jira).
- Proactively track progress made by new and existing customers related to clinical configuration and engagement.
- Organize the work of the clinical team to expose resources to both internal and external customers.
Empowerment: How You'll You're Succeeding & Where You'll Go From Here
- You maintain a keen awareness of our clinical strategies and initiatives for our clients.
- You define, measure, and evangelize the value of the work of our clinical team.
- You continually discover and execute on improvements on tracking clinical implementation and optimization processes.
- Kyruuvians in the Project Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Project Manager role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.