Clinical Quality Manager at Wellframe
Support client implementations and customization requests (40%):
- Collaborate with Senior Clinical Quality Manager & Clinical Programs Project Manager to uncover and address client learning needs, implementation requirements and measures of success
- Provide client-specific recommendations to Client Strategy & Operations Team that demonstrate continuous learning and adaptation of implementation strategies
- Effectively communicate to client our best practices for clinical program utilization, product functionality and customizations through the development of clinical collateral and/or presentations
- Evaluate and prioritize key decisions around client customization that balance internal best practices with client happiness and success
Oversee clinical aspects of program maintenance and standardization projects (40%):
- Collaborate with Senior Clinical Programs Manager to review and evaluate tickets for clinical risk or clinical improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to the clinical review of existing clinical program content and references in order to evaluate accuracy and alignment with updates to clinical practice and guidelines.
- Identify and propose recommendations for clinical content or design updates that mitigate clinical risk and improve user experience.
Develop and design clinical content and user experience for new program development (20%):
- Lead discovery with internal and external stakeholders to capture client requirements, population needs, and program design considerations.
- Outline comprehensive health literacy curriculums and author corresponding surveys & alerts, leveraging evidence-based guidelines, clinical best practices and key quality improvement measures.
- Develop, document, and ensure the consistent use of Wellframe clinical best practices in our clinical programs.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- RN or NP with 2+ years of health care experience required; ideally with experience in primary care, chronic disease management and/or public health.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Knowledge of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape.
- Prior experience developing patient education or health literacy materials a plus.
- Prior experience in quality improvement project or clinical program design, evaluation and implementation a plus.
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- A passion for health, health care, and innovation.
- A self-starter who can manage his or her own daily workload, operate well under pressure, and balance competing priorities.
- Works well in fast-paced, agile startup environment.
- Adept problem-solver motivated to find solutions and success for our clients.
- Detail-oriented, curious and driven but will proactively seek answers and support when needed.