Client Delivery Project Manager at DUST Identity
DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nano-diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Enabled by the development of new materials, cutting edge hardware, and exciting machine vision, DUST’s customers can ensure that every physical object - whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact - is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are looking for a Client Delivery Project Manager to join our team. This individual will orchestrate internal teams to ensure that all components of client delivery - hardware, software, materials, integration, and training - are delivered on time and with high quality. The successful candidate possesses a background in project management that allows them to manage the schedules, timelines, and needs of multiple complex projects in parallel while seamlessly interacting with cross-functional stakeholders. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Prior project management experience in a fast-paced environment is a necessity for the role.
What You’ll Do
- Be a part of a close-knit, hardworking team that has a direct impact on the success of the company and the product the customer receives.
- Facilitate cross-functional dialogues with the go-to-market and engineering teams to delivery specification, timelines and critical quality characteristics, and translate into project requirements.
- Coordinate and drive all aspects of client-driven production projects, from inception to completion:
- Define specifications, work instructions, process flows, timeline and resourcing requirements.
- Track the daily tasks of key team members to ensure sufficient progress towards milestones.
- Drive project meetings and internal reporting to continually define activity status, red flags, and undefined tasks.
- Translate lessons learned from projects into future project management tools and processes.
What You'll Bring
- BS in Engineering or Business
- 5 years experience, preferably in a consulting, supply chain, or product development function
- Experience interfacing with customers and gathering internal requirements
- Experience with common product and process development processes and practices
- Project management experience (PMP optional)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Start Date: Immediately; Must be authorized to work in the United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
Note: Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Working on a product that matters
- Commercializing technology (quantum and blockchain)
- Flex work locations can be accommodated for certain roles
- An abundance of snacks/coffee
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Vision insurance
- Casual dress
- Reverse commute with plenty of parking
- 10-minute walk from the train station
At DUST Identity, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our team and our community. To do our part in limiting the spread, all team members that are able to work remotely during this time are doing so. We are sensitive to the individual concerns of each team member, and continue to reassess as more information and guidelines are released by the community.
While we hope that the DUST team will eventually return to in-person work, we will remain remote for the foreseeable future.