Benefits Program Lead at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Why You Should Join the Benefits Team!
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. Our customer base doubled in 2020 and our headcount doubled in 2021 and is expected to double again in 2022. We are making a significant investment in People Operations to ensure we’re set up for scale.
We’re looking for a passionate Benefits Program Lead to join our People Operations team. This Benefits Program Lead will be an early member of a growing team at Klaviyo and therefore will have the opportunity to help shape how we think more strategically about our total rewards program. This position will play a key role in the implementation and administration of benefits plans across the company.How You Will Make a Difference:
Primary Function Areas:
- Program management and compliance of all benefits and retirement programs, including vacation, holiday, time off, leave of absence, retirement plans, disability, flexible spending, group health/medical/dental coverage, vendor management, wellness and health education initiatives, life insurance, and more
- Implementation of complex, cross-functional, and company-wide Benefits projects
- Total Rewards communications and change management, including compensation and benefits areas
- Develop, articulate, and execute project and change management plans for ongoing and new Total Rewards initiatives
- Partner with Broker and internal group leads to roadmap and execute plan for compliance initiatives
- Create, manage and oversee the written guidelines, policies and internal controls
- Transition ongoing and operational benefits program management deliverables to HR Shared Services group and provide SME support
- Provide consultation and SME support to Benefits Analyst and Benefits Specialist for benefit plan issues that arise
- Evaluate systemic issues and consult with key stakeholders to develop and refine processes and policies
- Look for systematic ways to enhance employee experiences and vendor delivery of services to ensure consistency across the company
- Program manager for all benefit programs. Supports and conducts regular vendor reviews and helps make recommendations on changes
- Work cross functionally to collect and report data across departments including Finance, HR, People Operations and Talent Acquisition
- BA degree in a related field
- You have 8+ years experience working with benefits program development, delivery, administration and governance, previous experience in an HR function is preferred
- Knowledge of various HRIS systems is a plus with a strong preference for Workday
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation. Knowledge of various Project Management software is a plus with a preference for Monday.com
- You have deep analytical skills, comfortable working with and communicating large amounts of data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics.
- You enjoy building things and continually strive to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious with an ability to work with a high degree of autonomy through ambiguous circumstances.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.