Associate Director Technical Program Manager at Chewy (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Chewy is seeking an Associate Director, Topology with deep functional knowledge of network design and optimization to join the growing Network Topology team based in Bellevue, WA or Dania Beach, FL. You will be involved in deciding where, when, and how to expand our network footprint to support Chewy’s long term growth trajectory. The primary focus of the role is to design systems that help us optimally use our network and develop them through technical requirements and partnership with data scientists.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a robust optimization model to solve for customer experience, capacity, and cost to determine how to optimally design and utilize our network.
- Stress test and simulate network scenarios to understand potential risks and shortfalls across various strategies.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and key stakeholders to deploy in house tools and systems.
- Influence stakeholders and build cross-organizational roadmaps, driving awareness and accountability.
- Define and develop detailed metrics and reporting that support the initiatives under development.
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business and at least one degree in Computer Science, IT, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and technical skills in SQL and Advanced Excel. Must also know either Python or R, with the ability to pull data and use it to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- Candidates should possess some program management skills to build RACIs, priority lists, roadmaps, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in writing whitepapers to communicate business objectives, problems, or results.
- 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management areas of Forecasting, Inventory Planning, or Logistics.
- 7+ years of experience in Program or Product management in driving cross functional initiatives spanning tech and non-tech teams.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing and communicating results to senior management using metrics to determine improvements (3+ years applicable if candidate holds an MBA).
- Up to 10% travel required.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]