At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a collaborative Associate Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the care program creation and customer launch processes at Wellframe by managing complex projects.
Success in this role includes partnering with other Wellframe team members to constantly establish available bandwidth, manage multiple deadlines across customers and projects, distill information from various sources (team meetings, customer requests, prioritization conversations), and proactively incorporate it into dynamic, clear, stepwise project plans, while ensuring that no detail is missed along the way.
Our Project Managers approach this process in a clear but accommodating way, striving for collaboration amidst fast-changing priorities and shifting deadlines, proactively assessing team resources and priorities in collaboration with the Content team.
Areas of Responsibility:
Supporting the customer implementation process from a Content team perspective, from customer launch to continued success
- Managing detailed project plans for customer implementations and oversee the updating and successful execution of project plans once developed.
- Overseeing the development and delivery of, or customization of, Wellframe care programs customizations.
- Serving as the main contact for our implementation team to coordinate programmatic aspects of customer launches, trainings, and continued success.
- Coordinating meticulous and comprehensive documentation of care program contents in customer-facing materials.
- Coordinating development of care program/Content team collateral for other Wellframe teams, such as Customer Success and Sales.
- Shaping our team's project management approach by creating internal handbooks and defining best practices.
Supporting and enhancing the Content team's approach to customer implementations and continued success
- Consistently working to enhance and improve the customer launch and program creation processes in order to maximize efficient internal communication, maximize clarity in the customer's experience, and minimize inefficient internal workflows.
- Proactively working to gain insight into inefficiencies or knowledge gaps in the customer launch process and create processes or tools to address them.
Supporting care program creation and/or customization
- Program configuration and quality testing in Wellframe’s content management and internal admin systems.
- Reviewing and editing program components for accuracy and health literacy prior to implementation.
Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of project management experience
- Experience of managing multiple complex projects concurrently
- Strong writing skills, with a keen eye for details
- Experience with project management software preferred
- Familiarity with basic concepts of programming (variables, logic statements, etc.) is a plus
- Collaborative and flexible
- Strong communicator, including being a detail-oriented documenter
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.