We are seeking a Agile Coach that has knowledge of Agile/Lean concepts and has experience helping organizations and teams adopt and refine their practices to produce efficient and successful software delivery outcomes. This Agile Coach will have expertise working with various Lean/Agile methods, including but not limited to Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Experienced implementing SaFe is desired!
The Agile Coach will embed with teams from time to time to suggest desired Agile behaviors and address various team anti-patterns. Additionally, he or she will be well-versed in and able to apply Scaled Agile concepts, principles, and practices promoted in an industry-accepted Scaled Agile framework (preferably SAFe) that helps Everbridge connect its strategy to the execution of its portfolio and program initiatives.
- Serve as a team Agile Coach for several distributed teams
- Reimagine the Agile Coaching function at Everbridge by developing a coaching playbook
- Develop metrics that help evaluate the effectiveness of coaching engagements
- Research, publish, and present Agile/Lean guidance to teams regularly
- Help manage and administer Agile program management tools, including AgileCraft and Real Time Board
- Experience as an Agile coach
- Industry certification reflecting Agile/Lean competencies (e.g., SPC, CRTE, ICP-ACC or CEC, CSM)
- Self-aware, confident yet humble team player who embodies the concept of servant leadership
- Interest in developing a long term career within the Agile community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel domestically or internationally as needed, approximately 4-6 times per year
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management, or a related discipline with relevant work experience
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.