To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an energetic, organized and friendly front office coordinator. As we grow, so does the complexity of juggling all the people, events, food, and 3D printers - help us keep it running smoothly and keep the Formlings and our guests happy! You will be the first point of contact for all guests, vendors and employees, ensuring that everyone feels welcome. If you’re excited to show off your hospitality and organizational chops and learn more about a fast-growing tech company, we want you as our Workplace Experience Coordinator.
- Provide front desk coverage
- Greet visitors and candidates, ensuring they feel welcome in our space
- Support the day-to-day operations of our offices by supporting the needs of our Workplace Experience & Delivery Teams
- Serve as the face of Formlabs by welcoming guests and providing a high-touch experience.
- Ensure that Formlings have the supplies necessary to be successful in their roles
- Executing the Food & beverage program in addition to in-office surprises & events
- Assist with onboarding new hires as our team grows substantially, and be their guide to our physical space
- Assisting in Formlabs Travel Program to ensure formlings are supported and equipped to travel for work
- Take on other projects as needed pertaining to office changes and upgrades
- Office Security, be a champion for keeping our office safe by ensuring all external guests have signed our NDA. As well as provide badge support to employees.
- Have a strong attention to detail, organization, and punctuality
- Self-motivator with strong organizational and intrapersonal skills
- Excited to anticipate and help with the needs of visitors and provide superb service
- Passion for tackling issues in the moment and anticipating future needs, a creative and outgoing nature, and a get-it-done mindset
- Have a welcoming and friendly demeanor, with a strong EQ & IQ
- Ability to lift 40 lbs and is comfortable walking between both offices as needed
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multitask and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- You're not afraid to tackle a challenge by yourself, but love collaboration and creative thinking
- Familiar with G-Suite products, and comfortable learning new systems
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.