VP of Global Customer Support at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As the leader for our Global Customer Support teams, you will own the success of our overall customer support efforts. Our Customer Support people, process, and organization is still in an early state of maturity. As the leader of this team, you will help LiveRamp build world-class support that enables our customers to be successful using our products while driving down cost to serve over time. You will also help integrate and mature our international support as well as support from acquisitions into our global team over time.
You will report to the President and Head of Products and Platforms. You will partner with leaders across the commercial team including Customer Success, Professional Services, and Field Strategy.
You will be accountable for:
- Support hitting core SLAs. Our core SLAs are First Response Time and Update Cadence (how often we communicate with customers on open tickets)
- Increasing Support CSAT, which is measured through surveys after the close of Support Tickets
- Influencing Product and Engineering to reduce the overall ticket volume
- Improving key Internal Service Targets, such as Total Resolution Time and internal quality standards
- Improving key financial and efficiency metrics while maintaining quality and supporting additional product lines
- Developing a global location strategy, including developing relationships with BPO partners
- Developing Support Packages that serve the needs of LiveRamp’s most sophisticated customers
- Working with Customer Success and LiveRamp Global Services to refine a holistic customer experience for LiveRamp customers that will increase overall CSAT and reduce churn
- Incorporating additional technology solutions to improve quality, efficiency, and data collection. Today, we use Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Communities as our primary ticketing system.
- Integrating international, B2B, and other adjacent support teams into the global model.
- 5-10 years experience leading global support in a rapidly growing B2B SaaS organization that sells to large enterprises
- Experience scaling Support teams globally, including working with BPO partners
- Experience creating and managing Support offerings, including features like 24/7 Support
- Experience with best-in-class Support technologies, preferably including Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience building robust and highly adopted customer support communities
- Experience integrating acquisitions into Global Support framework
- Deep understanding of SaaS business practices
- Scrappiness: you don’t always have all the answers, but you know where to find them
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of your home for now
More about us: