If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a User Support Associate to join our growing Support Services team, helping Wellframe to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, assisting with user onboarding, handling issues, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. In addition of assisting our users, the User Support Associate also acts as a subject matter expert and liaison with internal teams to optimize service delivery, internal processes, and product improvements.
Areas of Responsibility:
Providing exceptional service to users
- Handling user inquiries via multiple channels (email, in/outbound calls, etc.) in a timely, polite and professional manner
- Listening to users; identify, research, and understand their needs; resolve user issues
- Assist users with onboarding onto the mobile app
- Ensuring user needs are top priority and appropriately escalated when applicable
- Recognizing documenting, and alerting on trends
- Ensuring accuracy of self-service tools through ongoing management and new content creation
Serving as a product and service expert
- Being an expert in our product and services and be comfortable walking others through it
- Representing the voice of users to provide feedback to internal teams helping to improve overall experience
- Supporting internal process improvements by providing feedback, updating documentation, developing trainings and support materials
Achievement of performance and metrics
- Adhering to department and company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Meeting or exceeding individual/team performance metrics, user inquiry volumes, and client contractual service level agreements
- Achieving desired quality of service required by standard operating procedures and help to identify potential risks as they emerge
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years experience in a professional setting
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Strong phone skills (diction, active listening, professional phone voice), and fluency in Spanish or Haitian Creole a plus but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically while working in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of technical proficiency with online tools and systems; familiarity with Google Suite and CRM systems, Zendesk is a plus!
- Strong time management skills, decision making skills, and organizational skills with excellent attention-to-detail
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.