If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
As the primary contact for our users, the User Support Associate provides outstanding service by answering questions, assisting with user onboarding, handling issues, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. In addition to assisting our users, the User Support Associate acts as a subject matter expert and liaison with internal teams to optimize service delivery, internal processes, and product improvements. Additional responsibilities include building and maintaining self-service tools to provide our users with instant access to information. The User Support Associate sits within the Client Delivery department and reports to the Senior Manager of Services. Success in this role is demonstrated by providing an unparalleled level of service to users, exhibiting deep product expertise, adherence to contractual service level agreements, and successfully meeting or exceeding team and individual performance metrics.
Areas of Responsibility:
Provides exceptional service to users (40%):
- Handle user inquiries via multiple channels (email, in/outbound calls, etc.) in a timely, polite and professional manner
- Listen to users; identify, research, and understand their needs; resolve user issues
- Assist users with onboarding onto the mobile app
- Ensure user needs are top priority and appropriately escalated when applicable
- Recognize, document, and alert on trends
- Ensure accuracy of self-service tools through ongoing management and new content creation
Serve as a product and service expert (30%):
- Become an expert in our product and services and be comfortable walking others through it
- Represent the voice of users to provide feedback to internal teams helping to improve overall experience
- Support internal process improvements by providing feedback, updating documentation, developing trainings and support materials
Achievement of performance and metrics (30%):
- Adhere to department and company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Meet or exceed individual/team performance metrics, user inquiry volumes, and client contractual service level agreements
- Achieve desired quality of service required by standard operating procedures and help to identify potential risks as they emerge
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years experience in a professional setting
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (incl. verbal and written); strong phone skills (diction, active listening, professional phone voice)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically while working in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of technical proficiency with online tools and systems; familiarity with Google Suite and CRM systems, Zendesk is a plus!
- Strong time management skills, decision making skills, and organizational skills with excellent attention-to-detail
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- Outgoing, friendly, and compassionate personality
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations while maintaining professionalism
- Strong demonstration of the company’s core values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence, eagerness to learn, and ability to take a data-driven approach to identify areas for improvements
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.