If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Client Strategy and Operations team leads the transformation of clinical services with our clients through our mobile-enabled technology, analytics, and innovative approaches to workflow redesign - either directly with payers and providers or through medical device, behavioral health, and other healthcare partners. This team is responsible for successfully implementing the Wellframe solution with new clients, managing ongoing client relationships, and identifying opportunities for account growth and expansion. We continuously work to improve the experience of client staff and patient end-users of the Wellframe solution and to exceed overall account metrics of success. As a team, we have a lot of fun in what we do, are data-driven in our approach, have a passion for health and health care, and never stop working to make our clients successful in their path to innovating services for their patients.
The User Support Associate will be the first line of response for inbound communications via our helpdesk, ensuring all Wellframe users have a smooth experience with the Wellframe product, including the patient-facing mobile app and the clinician-facing dashboard. The role entails daily contact with our users to assist them with using the Wellframe app and dashboard and helping to troubleshoot issues as they arise, as well as working with internal stakeholders to optimize our service delivery, internal processes, and product.
In addition to responsive support communications and becoming an expert in our products and clients, the User Support Associate will be critical in building and maintaining the Wellframe resources and tools that our clients’ clinical staff need to succeed, such as our online help resource center and training materials.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who has a strong sense of urgency and the flexibility to adapt in a fast-changing environment. Standout employees in this role will have the opportunity to take on increased responsibilities and grow professionally within Wellframe. This role does not involve assuming responsibility for medical care of users, or addressing any clinical needs.
- Provide the first line of response communications for inbound user requests for help via email and telephone
- Resolve user requests including but not limited to answering product questions, guiding users through registration, directing users to additional resources, providing basic troubleshooting, and escalating issues when appropriate
- Become an expert in our technology platform and services and be comfortable walking others through it
- Collaborate with internal teams on support process enhancements by providing feedback and updating documentation
- Help identify potential risks as they emerge that may impact service quality
- Represent the voice of Wellframe’s end users to provide feedback to internal teams to help improve users’ experience
- Assist with development of trainings and support materials
- Create new content for our online help resource centers as new features are developed and based on trending support topics
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years experience in a professional setting
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (verbal and written)
- Passionate about providing an outstanding customer support experience, displaying active listening, and taking a data-driven approach to identify areas for training improvement and opportunities for product enhancement
- Eager to learn new technologies and comfortable using and learning multiple software tools; experience with Zendesk a plus!
- Strong time management skills and multitasking ability with excellent attention to detail
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence and eagerness to learn
- No healthcare background is necessary - this is a great way to get your foot in the door!
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.