Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Program Management Team. The Security Program Manager (SPM) Enterprise is responsible for driving CA Veracode customer’s Application Security (AppSec) programs while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The SPM Enterprise ensures a high level of customer satisfaction, and drives services and license utilization leading to ROI recognition, strong contract renewals, and solution growth opportunities. This position requires a dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts, ability to establish appropriate success criteria, and drive programs toward success. You will be working with CxOs, Developers, and Application Security Experts.
- Establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing.
- Advise customers on how to best utilize the CA Veracode solutions within their organization.
- Advise customers on rollout and usage strategies, as well as integrated security policies and SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with onboarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and executing consultation calls to drive adoption and utilization.
- Work closely with CA Veracode Support and other Security Solutions teams by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives to ensure consistently-positive customer experiences.
- Prepare and lead customer program reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management.
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues connected with an application security program and its implementation.
- Demonstrate CA Veracode's value proposition, its core platform features and product lines and other related tools/technologies.
- Match CA Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales on account strategies, identify opportunities for expansions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 5 or more years’ experience working on and ideally leading software consulting projects
- Experience in consulting program management, selling consulting services and/or acting in a pre-sales role
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to enable strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and well-developed project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional teams and resources
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Knowledge in Application Security and general security
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with the use of plugins, APIs