Senior Systems Administrator at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Senior System Administrator is responsible for the daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution for all CG corporate enterprise software platforms. These systems include Okta, O365, MimeCast, Slack, Jump Cloud, Carbon Black, Atlassian platforms, Dial Pad Ring. You will be responsible for implementing new systems to meet the challenges of a growing global company. The management of these systems requires a familiarity with SOX standards and requirements. You will work closely with all of the corporate system owners across the company including Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, and Engineering. You will need to have several years’ experience managing a complete lifecycle MFA solution. You will provide level 3 support to application issues and problems. You will need to document, design, and train users on the new systems implemented.
What You'll Do:
- Day to Day administration of IT Services applications: OKTA, Jump Cloud, MimeCast, Slack Enterprise Grid, VoIP (Dial Pad), Atlassian Cloud (JIRA and Confluence), Carbon Black, Zendesk, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Lead project delivery for new software or application implementations, changes, and improvements in the SSO environment.
- Strong scripting skills to support building an automated provisioning environment for all CG systems and business applications.
- Documenting all projects via Jira/Monday.
- Supporting macOS and Windows in an enterprise environment.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and document all project work thru Jira.
- 3 plus years’ experience administering enterprise applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience supporting macOS and Windows in an enterprise environment
- Strong troubleshooting and time management skills.
- Craft clear and concise documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Help to develop and communicate IT policy and role-based access to applications and systems.
- Experience working in a SOX compliant environment.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.