Senior Performance Manager - Boston Hub at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:37 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Veeva develops cloud software that helps the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotech’s run clinical trials and get medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva’s enterprise product suite is ubiquitous in the life sciences industry.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere’ company, so you can connect with teams in our new office at 100 Summer Street in Boston while also having the flexibility to work remotely from home. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
The core responsibility of this role is to build a high functioning Performance engineering team. This team will help scale the performance processes and harness to support a product line that will drive significant revenue for Veeva.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, challenge, and reward A-players
- Lead the Performance engineering team, by coaching and motivating them
- Ownership of Release from an Application Performance standpoint
- Build and scale Infrastructure for running Performance Tests
- Build Performance Tools for Development teams
- Collaborate with various development team leads to address performance tools
- 10+ years of experience in Performance Engineering and Benchmarking
- Leading and building a Performance or Quality engineering team
- Proficiency with Java, MySQL, and scripting tools such as Python and Shell scripting
- Extensive hands-on experience with performance engineering, including the use of JMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools, as well as profiling tools
- Ability to find the root cause of performance bottlenecks with profiling tools
- Expert in distributed computing systems and stack
- Comfortable with Linux, Docker, AWS, GIT, Artifactory in terms of both tools and systems administration
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Meet the Veeva Boston Team
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.