Senior Manager, Supply Chain Logistics & Fulfillment Integrations at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:58 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain “Logistics and Fulfillment Integrations” is primarily responsible for leading the integration of the logistics, warehousing and fulfillment activities post-acquisition to ensure business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assess logistic and order fulfillment practices
- Analyze existent sales channels and logistic providers
- Define the supply chain operations future state aligned with Thrasio operation strategy
- Collaborate with main stakeholders to plan and monitor the integration
- Drive the change for the supply chain discipline pre- and post-deal
- Oversee the cutover plan and support the Supply Chain Operations handoff post-integration
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain related disciplines is required
- 5 to 10 years of professional supply chain planning, fulfillment and warehousing in relevant industry or consulting experience, with a minimum of three years in process and business transformation, and change management
- 3 years industry supply chain experience within a fast-past structured large retail or e-commerce global organization
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
- Previous change management experience. Supply Chain Advisory experience from a top-tier Supply Chain strategy firm, leading specialist or niche advisory firm
- Outstanding people leadership across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% domestic and international
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.