Process Specialist, Supply Chain Operations at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for an analytical thinker eager to deliver results through process and systems improvements. As a Process Specialist you will work at the cross section of business, operations, and systems. You will work to solve the most pressing priorities of Formlabs Global Operations which encompasses Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment, Planning, and Manufacturing Engineering. This role requires understanding the business requirements of Global Operations, establishing best practices, and driving critical continuous improvement opportunities.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly deep dive into a topic and understand how our systems and processes can solve our business and operations requirements, we want you to join us as a Process Specialist.
- Lead the definition, planning, and implementation of cross functional process development or improvement initiatives.
- Become an expert in end-to-end workflows within Formlabs.
- Support and train Global Ops members on processes and systems.
- Collect, refine, and prioritize operational pain points, or user stories.
- Develop clear business requirements
- Explore solution space and able to determine best solution based
- Develop technology roadmaps that addresses the Global Operations needs now and in the future.
- Evaluate technologies that can improve customer outcomes and efficiencies
- Experience in solving business problems with ERPs
- Familiarity in Supply Chain processes: e.g. Build/Procure-to-Stock, Order Management, MRP, etc
- Communication: Excel at navigating between Operations and Systems organizations.
- Demonstrated history of delivering results.
- An experience managing ERP processes or implementation projects
- Product Management experience
- NetSuite certification
- Experience at a fast-growing company
- Global experience in supply chain and operations management