Personal Shopper Manager
THE ROLE: We’re looking for…
A Personal Shopper Manager who will lead and manage a team of talented Personal Stylists who style hundreds of Rue La La Members by curating for them the most enticing looks possible. The goal of our service is to provide our members with a high touch personal shopping service, inspire confidence every day by helping them to look and feel their best. If you are on point with fashion advice, want to build long term relationships and give great styling advice then keep on reading.
What you’ll accomplish…You will;
- Develop, train and manage performance for your team.
- Meet sales and metric objectives while maintaining high Member satisfaction ratings
- Implement best practices to improve processes, systems and communications for both your team and members
- Oversee team performance to sales, quality and productivity targets
- Lead weekly team meetings and biweekly touch bases with all personal shoppers to effectively manage and develop
- Manage your own clients to learn the tools and customer experience to enable you to build the best practices for your team
- Leverage Rue La La’s extensive inventory in apparel, accessories, footwear and European luxury fashion to drive sales
- Develop relationship with internal team members to learn the Rue La La business and apply key learnings to the Personal Shopping business
- Partner with our Customer Service team to facilitate timely resolution to Member issues
- Lead by example for other Personal Shoppers and Leads to follow.
THE RIGHT FIT: You have…
- Experience managing a Personal Shopper/ Stylist team
- 4+ years of direct sales management experience with a solid track record of managing teams that meet and exceed their sales goals
- Experience in managing a large and diverse team in remote locations
- A passion with delivering great customer satisfaction and putting the customer first
- A deep knowledge about fashion brands, trends and clothing fit
- A working knowledge of social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- A passion for people and a love of partnering with them, developing them and leading them to great results
- The right characteristics for the role - You are analytical, organized and self-motivated.
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in an exciting area of Rue working closely with our members
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue’s new business initiatives and successes
- A great team environment that focuses on professional growth and development
- A company with an entrepreneurial culture that wants to continue to break new ground
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 16+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.