Part-time Online Proctor (REMOTE) at Examity
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Senior Accountant to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
Interested in meaningful part-time work? Due to growth, Examity is looking for permeant part time online proctors to join our team (up to 30hrs per week). As an online proctor you will play a pivotal role in guaranteeing the integrity of online learning. This position is remote and paid training will be provided. Both day and evening shift available. Next training class commences on October 5th.
- Must have reliable internet connection and own/have access to a personal computer.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be fluent in English and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Customer Service/tutoring experience preferred, not required
- Basic trouble shooting skill with both Windows and Mac systems
- Basic knowledge of computer software, online applications, Word and Excel
- Must have access to a dedicated, quiet office area (enclosed room)
Required hardware and internet bandwidth
- Windows OS or Mac OS
- i5 processor or equivalent with minimum 8GB RAM
- Reliable High-Speed Internet with minimum 20Mbps download/10Mbps upload (require proof of speeds and Hardware)
- High resolution 24 inch Monitor (x2 preferred)
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.