We are looking to employ an Operations Specialist to join our Professional Services Team based in Cambridge. The Operations Specialist is responsible for running the day to day activities of the operations customers and ensuring that appropriate and agreed service levels are achieved. The Operations Specialist will work cohesively with the Professional Services, Managed Services, Product Management and Development teams in the US to provide leading edge operational services.
The Operations Team is in the process of being set up within InterSystems and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the Operations Manager to help lead the team development.
- Execute day-to-day operations of industry leading healthcare organizations.
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining high quality standards.
- Assisting with the implementation of new operation processes and operation procedures.
- Identifying ways to improve customer experiences and customer satisfaction.
- Interacting with customers and internal stakeholders, answering questions, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain customer confidence through targeted reporting and shared customer insight into operational performance.
- Work with customer, implementation team and internal stakeholders to deliver services into production, including upgrades and code change processes.
- Provide technical support for implementation projects related to custom developments, interfaces, reports, extracts, and data manipulation routines.
- Ensure that service components are supported in line with agreed standards and processes.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with other team members to achieve team goals and establish a culture of success and learning within the team.
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents.
- Keep up-to-date with InterSystems products and Healthcare and IT industry developments and undertake any relevant self-development or training.
- Keep up-to-date with IT technologies and practices including hardware and software solutions to help provide the most efficient, highly available, and cost effective solution.
- 5+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist or in a similar role.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Enthusiastic about customer and team success.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative solutions; ability to identify key issues/problems through analysis and questions; attacks problems systematically; sees non-obvious relationships.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities
- Demonstrable solution delivery experience including functional/technical ownership
- Strong, practical knowledge of HL7 and other existing healthcare data interchange standards. Exposure to emerging standards
- Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
- Experience of InterSystems Caché/Ensemble, IRIS or HealthShare is a definite plus but not essential
Education & Training:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree and experience
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.