We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
Ominchannel Operations Manager, Loyalty - Remote
Are you passionate about eCommerce and fitness and looking for an opportunity that combines those two? Are you looking for a role that is highly collaborative and has global exposure? ASICS Digital is looking for a Loyalty Operations Manager in Boston with a background and interest in eCommerce platforms. You will be the functional subject matter authority of our OneASICS loyalty program while supporting our digital platform integrations for both online and in store ASICS stores.
ASICS Digital is a global division of ASICS headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Train regional and local teams to better use and understand the OneASICS portfolio of applications.
- Develop escalation policies for customer service agents to use and raise to the core OneASICS product team.
- Develop processes to streamline in store and online OneASICS specific incidents (app and website).
- Provisioning access to key OneASICS specific applications.
- Remain informed on any roadmap items or support topics that may impact the ASICS.com or OnitsukaTiger.com tasks as related to our eCommerce platforms.
- Work with and support the daily business activities of the ASICS eCommerce and OneASICS teams, across key regions (US, EMEA, APAC).
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce; retail-industry preferred with hands-on experience in a major eCommerce platform like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris etc.
- Experience working with a digital (or pure retail) loyalty program.
- Perform other daily operational activities to support the global ASICS organization.
- Fluent English language skills.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.